Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elione

Elione

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 am

Guild Rules:

1. Respect guildies and non guildies.
Treat guild members and any other players exactly how you also like to be treated.

2. Do not PK others unless; .They have pk'd you first and continue to do so
. You are being threatened and talking is no longer an option
If you do get PK'd tell an Officer (rank 4) or the Guild Master (Elione and Ignite210) who will sort the issue out.

3. Begging will not be tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean we always have the time to plvl you or give you gold. We worked hard for our levels. Just ask politely if you need any help, and we will help when we can.

4. Try to help out guildies as much as you can. If you expect help from others, you need to help out too.

5.Help the guild lvl by completing guild quests. The faster the guild levels the more guild skills we will have ~.o
Back to top Go down
HMoon
>**~Fjortis Boy~**<
>**~Fjortis Boy~**
HMoon

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 am

The first part of the rules sounds like school rules Very Happy, i wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Alcs
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
Alcs

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

5.Help the guild lvl by completing guild quests. The faster the guild levels the more guild skills we will have ~.o

And the more money she will spend xD
Back to top Go down
https://genesis-aika.board-directory.net
Elione

Elione

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

New guild rule:
Trolling Eli is Illegal. Do it will and it will lead to your demise (I Keel you! D:< )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: General Information :: Guild Information-
Jump to: