Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Competition] Short Story!

Go down 
+3
Pervy
Alcs
Elione
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elione

Elione

[Competition] Short Story! Empty
PostSubject: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 am

Sup Guise,

During maint. I usually have nothing to do but stare at my computer screen.
So, in order to cure my boredness, I have decided to hold a little creative writing competition!

The rules are simple.
Whoever comes up with the most creative short story, based off an event they have experience in Aika, will win;

1st Place:

2hr plvl from Elione
250k gold

2nd place;

1hr plvl from Elione

ONLY one submission per person.

It must be a short story. 2 sentences is not a short story >_>

You will be judge on creativity, spelling and grammar does not matter.

Competition closes 1hr before maint ends. Your post will not be counted if submitted after 12am (Aika website time)

Example;

Elione felt defeated, crushed and most of all depressed. Her beloved, the one she loved most in the world, was no longer here. He had vanished and will never come back to her. Elione cried, remembering all the good times she had with her beloved. Her fondest memory was when she was carrying a relic, glowing with pride and beauty, while on top of her beloved. A certain DualGunner had called her beloved gay, however she did not care, for she loved him more than anything and was proud of their accomplishment. Tears rolled down her cheek as she kneeled down in the snow, placing a bouquet of flowers on where her beloved now sleeps. Fred, the best Gay Little Rainbow Pony, may he be ridden in the next life

Winners will be announced in game after maint ends and posted in this topic 10 minutes before Maint ends.
Check the site before logging in game to see if you won.

So, good luck everyone! If you have any other questions please post them in the same post as your submission or ask in guild chat when I am online.

Back to top Go down
Alcs
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
Alcs

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Imma win this ya'll
Back to top Go down
https://genesis-aika.board-directory.net
Pervy
THE trololol
THE trololol

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A SEXY WARLOCK NAMED PERVY. He still is that sexy WL Pervy. One day he met a PERV named TEEGY. He joined forces with her in killing the fierce cannibal plants. It was boring QQ. Then he suddenly stopped playing for almost a year. Now the noob TEEGY PERV is higher level than him QQ and he is only 62. When he returned to game, he found that the T person is talking him and look at his PEE PEE. It was my most exciting day when i found out that the T person has dick too. It was so shocking. The news of the day QQ since then im getting SMD and IHY on daily basis ._. thanks for all the love T. Im waiting my first place reward ._.
Back to top Go down
Reinc4rn4te
Lobo el Spaz
Lobo el Spaz
Reinc4rn4te

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 am

As the moon would rise slowly into te dark, the wind would howl fiercely through the night chilling the air. Across the desolate horizon a small black figure can be seen moving slowly along the desert terrain. As the figure continues its slow, yet steady, pace across the land the desert sand shifts softly beneath its feet. The wind completely ignoring the figures existence, would blow carelessly through the dark cloak adorning the figures body, lifting it just enough to reveal th contents of the cloak. As the cloak would be lifte a muscular physique can be seen. Rags adorn the figures torso wrapping around its muscle toned chest hiding several scars, showing that the figure has had a rough life fending off danger. As another gust of wind would arise from the distance the cloaks hood would fall backwards revealing the figures face. As the shadows of the cloak lifted from the figures face a mans face can be visibly seen. A small scar can be seen running the length of his face from his forehead across his left eye and down towards his chin bone. His emotionless face would stare blankly outward towards the horizon his eyes trained to spot any danger miles away as for him to prepare if needed. While the man would continue onward small clanking of metal can be heard with every one of his steps. This noise would come solely from his iron clad armor which has saved him from enduring many lethal blows throughout the years. Each shoulder adorned by an iron pauldron fastened to look that of a dragons head, would be strapped down tightly to his chest plate with ornate designs running across the largest area of the plate. Several more plates can be seen visibly as they would cover his lower body and his arms, each made of fine iron which can withstand many a year and almost anything thrown at them. His skin can be described to be as pale as ashes and as cold to the touch as ice itself. Several tribal markings would show throughout the length of his arms and down his back. His har would be as black as the night and would be slung backwards flowing smoothly in a spiked manor. The air would seem to chill as he would approach. His eyes appear to be blank and emotionless yet they resemble mercury as they would appear to be a gleaming silver tone. As the now revealed man would walk throughout the length of the night he would stay constantly aware of all of his surroundings. As morning drew near he would come upon a small set of ruins protruding from the desert floor. As he approach these ruins he would start to survey the area and look around for anything that he may be able to hunt down for food. A few moments later he would happen upon a small pheasant. He would simply lower his body his muscles aching and stiffening from their lack of use, he would stalk his soon to be meal. As he drew near the pheasant he would lower his right hand down to his back withdrawing a sharpened blade just big enough for a hand to hand fight or for anytime usage. The closer he would come to the pheasant the quicker his heart would begin to beat within his chest as he knew if he did not succeed he would possibly go days maybe even weeks without another bite to eat. In an instant he would lash forward with speed not known to any mere man, his blade would come in contact with the pheasant striking it dead. He would take his prize and retrieve two small stones and some dried grass which he would lay upon the ground in a small pile keeping the rocks in his hands. Taking the two rocks and striking them over the grass he would start a fire as to cook his meal. Not long after he begins to cook his meal he a sudden noise can be heard in the distance. Rising slowly from where he sat he began to look around intently taking note of everything around him in his surroundings. As he would look passed a small ruin that was knocked over by years of erosion he would spot a small figure moving about the shadows. Watching where the figure would come from next he spotted it and lowered his hand to his left side. As his hand gripped the hilt of his sword on his left side he would dash towards the figure and draw his blade with lightning speed. As he would approach the shadow which he had spotted he would lash his blade outward striking it dead in the torso. After taking a moment to look downwards at what he had stricken he would come to see it was merely a decoy only a dummy set to throw him off. Knowing now that the figure he had spotted isn’t as foolish as he would have thought he begins to surey the area once more. Listening intently he would hear the soft shuffling noise of feet moving through the sand and he would approach that area. Suddenly turning a corner his face nearly meets the bladed edge of a word as he instinctively drops to the ground roling away he jumps to his feet to see what it was that attacked him. Seeing the sword had stricken the ruin he was turning around he notices the figure holding the weapon and realizes it is a slender male a few years younger than himself. Seeing an opportune moment at hand he lunges forward striking at the young male not intending to end his life but to merely stun or wound him. As he drew near the young male would finally break his sword free from the stone and roll to safety. “Who the hell do you think you are dammit!?” the young male would yell as he would regain his balance. Turning the man would simply look at him with a blank stare and sling his sword back into a ready position “I could ask you the same boy…”. Grunting like a wild animal the young male would go into a slight rage and lash forward landing some rather well placed blows towards the man which would do no good as he would block each with thrusts of his own. “Pretty good for a kid..” the man mocked as the younger male would continue to try and land at least one hit. The younger male would simply grunt and retreat a few steps to regain his posture even though it would be short lived as the man would lunge forward landing several hits upon the boys arms immobilizing them no longer allowing the boy to fully raise his weapon. “Now ill be the one asking questions boy…Who are you and what do you want?”. “I’m no one just a starving wanderer looking for a meal and you seemed lke easy pray old man..”. The man would simply study the young male now noticing several scars and wounds adorning his body, bloodied clothing and the fact that the boys sword was chipped and not half as sharp as it may have appeared to be a moment ago. “is that all than..?” the man would ask with an emotionless tone to his voice. “What do you mean is that all? I just attempted to kill you for that pheasant your cooking and burning I might add…and your going to just ask me if that’s all?!”. The man would simply turn towards the fire he had started and notice the pheasant he had forgotten and hurridly goes to it removing it from the fire and setting it on his cloak he takes his knife and carves it into two equal halves. “What are you doing now old man?”. “You said you were a starving wanderer didn’t you?”. “Y-yes why I don’t expect you to take pity on me..”. The man would simply continue to carve the meal in two and separate them than begin to eat one of the halves.
Back to top Go down
Pervy
THE trololol
THE trololol

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 am

how is this SHORT?

and LEARN TO MAKE PARAGRAPHS. Wall of text ._.
Back to top Go down
Reinc4rn4te
Lobo el Spaz
Lobo el Spaz
Reinc4rn4te

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

copy and pasted o-o and it is short only 2 pages on microsoft word xD
Back to top Go down
Mayaufein

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:03 am

After long time thinking i have decided that i shall write a short story about talking to my Lord Marshal for the first time. It takes place is FURIOUSGEORGE's reign of Osty. At the time i was playing as my cleric Rozu my lvl was unknown as i forgot. I had gotten a tip from my friend as she was out ganking. She told me the feo was massing and that i should tell Furi. The delema was that i was shy. It took me a few seconds of staring at the whisper before i pressed enter. A few second later He had said thank you, and the nation begun massing for defence. and im sure Aleth was warned also. I felt like a hero after that....though i really wasnt.
You know you probally dont care about that so im gonna tell you about the guild i made....StripClub2. It was created after StripClub fell apart. We had lost of fun in that guild and the only point of the guild was to have fun.
And i don't think this topic is that interesting, so I shall tell you a story of a prinecess name Fein and her prince named...... Nah nevermind thats boring too. Well maybe i could tell you have the bunny adventures......no thats no good either. Maybe i can tell you of Kintoky my good friend of osty but nah i dont know enough bout him. But then theres Hemptress or maybe TessaRay. At this rate i may as well tell you of my Life in osty.....you know that would be to long so....I hope what i have writen shall suffice. >.> now Eli you know the is quality work and its deserves the plvling reward <3
Back to top Go down
Alcs
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
H@v3 a N!c3 Day
Alcs

PostSubject: Thoughts of an Lenarian Aiten   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

Added a little creative writing / fanfic to my boring first time in the rift over a year ago hope that you guys enjoy Razz

The wind fell silent once again as the stars began to peak out from behind the clouds litering the night sky. Finally a moment of silence.. a brief break in the chaos that lay ahead. As i gathered my thoughts I held my rifle close to me. Sliding my fingers down along the grip of the weapon as it had slightly formed to my hand, proof of its ever faithful service in these harsh times. In this place know to most as the "Rift" some come seeking honor only to lose themselves. And here I stand like everyone else seeking glory on the battlefield... but at what cost? What have I've left behind? As I watch the others gather around the campfire in high spirits for tomorrows events i gaze around the encampment and look upon the others. There were the loud ones dancing and singing with the light from the fire glistening across their smiling faces and there were the quiet ones.. sitting still and watching trying to soak up as much as they could before their first experiences on the battlefield. Our lord marshal had decrede that we invade the lands of Vanov and take back our relics. Ancient artifacts that gave the blessing of the god's to any mortal that held it in their possession. And here I was just another rifleman along the masses. That's one thing that you've got to love about Lenaria.. we always stick together and everyone counts.

But with that being said.. my thoughts began to wander again.. straying from the images of slaughter and confusion which would surely follow in the footsteps of tomorrows events. I lay back and rest my arms beneath my head for suport as I could feel the cool soft grass brush slightly against the back of my neck. Somehow.. it reminded me of when you would let me lay my head upon your chest and I could feel your long hair press against my skin. Silently, I sat up and tried to gather my thoughts in a simple letter.. I hope that these aren't the last words that you hear from me but if they were, know how much they truely mean. As I placed the pen to the paper the words began to slowly come forth...

To my dearest love Victoria Lynn,

I fear that the time has come for me to conclude these foolish sentimental segments in our lives. For when the sun raises from its routine ritual of slumbers, I shall be embarking on my hindmost duty. Sadly, it shall not be one that guarantees my return into your arms once again but rather solidifies my meeting with the boat keeper as he entertains me across the River of Styx. Is it not ironic how in these final hours of the starlight, what comes across my mind the most are the memories of our childhood days? Do you recall those times in school there in Regenshein, where we first met conducting reviews of each other’s papers about our dreams and ambitions? Those were the days when I first learned how to write anything of importance, and now here I lay writing what may be the most important part of literature in this brief moment of time known as my life. I pray that the postman shall deliver this piece of my soul to you with such haste as if he were Pheidippides himself.

For some reason, writing to me has always seemed as if it were an escape. As if my soul were set adrift amongst the Lake Kisia or wandering across the golden wheat fields of Verband. Even now in these harsh times, I find it as if it were the only way to bring me close to you and escape this hell that lays before me. As if I were a bird soaring through the skies, my words and thoughts flow onto this page as if it were the wind soaring beneath my wings. There for a moment then instantly gone once again. Its comforting presence ever so constant and effortless. I wish that I had more time to write to you my love, as these words seem to sweep from my mind to the page simply by escaping my dreams. You always loved me because I was a dreamer and sometimes it feels as if only here in my letters do my wildest imaginations become reality. Only here can I be with you again my dear sweet Victoria.

I know not if you feel the same as I do but when I’m near you it seems as if I can’t breathe... almost as if the air from deep within my chest were swept out in a manner much like a thundering wave crashing upon the gentle sands of a beach. But here, my love, in these letters there lay no St. Peter, Malik nor Celtic Dragons. Only my bare and naked soul presented to you as who I truly am with no hesitation or embarrassment. No fear or interruptions, but quite simply just me, the man you that you have come to call your own, your love, your soul mate. And now it seems as if the arms of these silent stars are slowly dancing into the beautiful sea of blue and orange hues from the awaking sun. This is my soul in words, my heart on paper; in this letter I give to you my all, my everything, to you my only one, my dearest love... Victoria Lynn.

Forever the one that seeks your heart,

-Allen Alcarius Changston

As I ended those words on that letter I sealed up the envelope securely and sent it on its way. Hoping that by the time you have read that letter, I would already be home in your arms. As I lay back down I looked up silently at the stars. The noise had calmed down now as most of the hooligans went to rest and the clouds had all drifted away. I wondered if you were back home in Regenshein gazing up at this same moon thinking about me. Slowly I pulled the bill of my cap over my eyes and closed them. If I could not be with you in body then I could at least be with you in spirit. For here in my dreams we are together again, at least for now.. let me have this peace.
Back to top Go down
https://genesis-aika.board-directory.net
HMoon
>**~Fjortis Boy~**<
>**~Fjortis Boy~**
HMoon

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 am

Alcar where did you copy + paste your stuffs? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I'm gonna show you a real short story!

Once upon a time... The end!
Back to top Go down
Elione

Elione

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am

After reading each short story, and using my super duper teacher skills, I have decided on the winners~

1st - Alcar

2nd - Wolfe (Lrn2Paragrah >_>)

Gimme a holla when you are ingame and want your plvls. o.o

Thanks for all those who participated >;D [Except Pervy, Ihy. You used the T word =_=..... jk D:]

I will do another competition again soon when we get more people using this website

Back to top Go down
HMoon
>**~Fjortis Boy~**<
>**~Fjortis Boy~**
HMoon

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:35 am

This is madness!!! NO THIS IS FAVORISM!!!
Back to top Go down
tomyka

PostSubject: story competition winner   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:44 am

For me winner of this event is Elione's story !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Short Story!   [Competition] Short Story! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Competition] Short Story!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: General Information :: General Discussion-
Jump to: